Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missingpieces Posts: 70, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2008, 09:34 PM
    What is the deal with the Twilight books?
    I have not read them, but I heard the movie is already coming out. People have become obsessed with these books, so what's the big deal anyway?
    Millydogz Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Oct 12, 2008, 11:55 PM

The books are extremely well written, with an excellent story and characters. I won't give anything away, but they are definitely a recommended read. It shows vampires in a completely different light. But I agree, some people are getting a little bit over obsessed.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 11:52 AM

I read the first one and while I was intrigued (I read the book in one sitting), I didn't feel the need to read any of the rest. It was well written - obviously was an easy, interesting read - but it didn't capture my fascination as much as everyone else.

I will be going to see the movie though, so, maybe after the movie I will want to read the other ones! :)
    iluvedward Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 06:30 AM

Twilight is going to be even bigger once the film is out. I've read all the books and they don't disappoint. I would advice that if you are thinking of reading the books, don't wait too long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twilight books [ 8 Answers ]

What is your favorite twilight book? Mine is breaking dawn:D:D:D

Twilight Series [ 16 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was just curious if anyone else out there is reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I was recently introduced to them by a friend, and I I went into a " three day book coma" hah, and read all three books in three days. Granted I had to take occasional breaks through out the...

Twilight Series [ 23 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was just curious if anyone else out there is reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I was recently introduced to them by a friend, and I I went into a " three day book coma" hah, and read all three books in three days. Granted I had to take occasional breaks through out...

Twilight Zone [ 1 Answers ]

What band sings Twilight Zone and who is the lead singer?

Twilight [ 3 Answers ]

Will altitude has an effect on , Astronomical , Nautical and Civil Twilight Thannk you.

View more questions Search