Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DOTTIEH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Low potassum diet
    My mother is on a very low potassun diet... what foods should she avoid? Please

I need to know what foods are healthy for her to eat... and which ones are not.

Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 04:16 PM

Hi, Dot, the question is what she can eat basically, on a low potasium diet. Please access this website which holds the best information I have come across

www.buzzle.com/articles/low-potassium-die

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

My diet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone I've been on a diet now for 2weeks and I've only lost 2pounds does any 1 no why I'm not loosein any more I'm eating under my points a cals and drinking lots of water. Thanks lv stacey xx

No more diet! [ 20 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl who is only 5'3 and weigh 130! I Don't need a diet! What the hell was wrong with me obsessing over my weight. My body still needs to grow and I'm hurting myself this way. I'm still going to work out, and watch what I eat but I am no longer dieting. :) And I...

New Diet [ 13 Answers ]

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for Lola And was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked If I had a dog... Duh! I was feeling a bit crabby so on Impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet Again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended Up in the hospital...

Dog on diet? [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 month old black lab puppy is vomiting what looks to be bile and has lost her appetite for the past day and a half. She did eat a treat that was given to her but doesn't have interest in her food. Her energy level is still normal. She has all of her shots and is current with them. The only...

View more questions Search