Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vicki722 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Eighties horror maybe.
    I'm trying to remember the name of a movie that had about four-five teenagers/college students being killed off one by one by the alcoholic dad/step dad perhaps. One scene involved a girl being killed by a large shark hook type thing as she was being held down on a work bench. It seems it was set at a beach/summer house. I also remember seeing a harpoon/gun type thing that was hanging on the wall and then missing. I would have seen this at some point during the eighties, but cannot come up with a title. Thanks for your help.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Oct 12, 2008, 11:35 PM

I Know What You Did Last Summer?

Oct 13, 2008, 07:34 AM

No. That's not the one. It was prior to that. But thanks though!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 13, 2008, 11:05 AM

The Mutilator (1985)

Oct 13, 2008, 04:51 PM

OMG!! That's it. Thank you so much! By the way, if you are in to b-movies, that one is good! Thanks again.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 13, 2008, 05:43 PM

You're very welcome. I've come across other people asking about this film, I'll have to check it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name to a movie in early eighties. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I'm looking for the name of a movie in the early eighties, it was about somekind of a rat race. Each team had a color and clues and at the end they ended up in a hotel to claim the prize. It was on Hbo and showtime a lot.

Need name of eighties(?) martial arts movie [ 5 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie I remember seeing around 1985 or earlier, it was set in america and the main character was a white guy with dark hair and used nunchucks. He gathered this team of four or five others to fight the badguys. One was a big black dude and another was called "the fly"...

Weird eighties school program [ 2 Answers ]

When I was in third, fourth, and fifth grades, my teachers used to put on a show that involved solving mysteries. It had a typewriter whom would talk by typing, and some other kind of robot who would talk, along with a girl and I think it was 2 boys. It was kind of scary, and they all would solve...

View more questions Search