Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemmyd Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Medicare for the disabled
    Hello I am disabled but still in the 2 year waiting period for medicare. I have been recently diagnosed with Sarcoidosis, is there any way I can get medicare now, or do I still have to wait? I am not eligible for medicaid and will be losing Family health plus at the end of the month due to my disability income.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2008, 06:57 PM

Why aren't you eligible for Medicaid?
    jemmyd Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why aren't you eligible for Medicaid?
    I make too much monthly with my disability payments, and have no children.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2008, 07:23 PM

Call Catholic Charities or Lutheran Social Services for advice from a social worker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disabled, can't pay, not won't pay! [ 1 Answers ]

I defaulted on a credit card. 5 or 6 years ago they got a judgement way back in about 2002. A law firm bought the judgement, and calls constantly. They will not except payments, will not send me anything by mail, will only deal with me over the phone. I asked them to send me the info by mail, they...

Recently disabled [ 4 Answers ]

I don't work anymore but still have a 401K @ my last job, Will a disable person still be taxed, if so what would be the best thing for me to do with my 401K. Thanks for your help. Bobbie

TV Remote Disabled [ 9 Answers ]

I recentky decided to upgrade my cable to digital. The upgrade required the use of a universal remote to operate the box that distributes the signal. The problem I have now is that I was not happy with the digital cable and deceided to go back to regular cable but now the remote that belongs to the...

View more questions Search