Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdmeyerh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Replacing Gapco window
    I have a double paned, 30" by 30" vinyl Gapco window that needs replacing. This is the lower half of the total window. What's the best way to find a replacement?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Oct 13, 2008, 01:39 PM

Gapco is no longer in the window business, you may find a similar size from a different maufacturer but most likely will have to replace the whole window

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The cost of replacing 1 front door window [ 1 Answers ]

I need too know how much it would cost to replace 1 12" by 12" window in a front door... how much the window would cost... I plan on fixing it myself... I really need the help to find out how much it would cost thanks... :(

Gapco double pane window leaks [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a house in Tennessee that was built in 1991. The house has the original windows and the name on the frame of the windows is Gapco. I have never heard of this manufacturer of windows. Does anyone know where to buy replacement windows from th is manufacturer?

Replacing Large Pass Through Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a very large pass through window in my kitchen above my sink- the kind that slides open on both ends so that you can pass stuff through to someone on the patio (the house was built in 1972... ). The window spans 96 inches wide, and I can't recall how tall it is right now. I would...

Replacing Window jams [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for aluminum replacement jams/tracks for my windows. I want to remove the chain/weights on my wood windows and replace them with aluminum jams/tracks with parting strips that have springs within them and compress against the windows to hold them in place. Can anyone tell me where I...

View more questions Search