Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrashInNeed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 09:18 AM
    I want to open a bar and restaurant, what and all I have to do
    Hello sir/madam,

I wish to open a bar and restaurent in my native place, for this to whom and all should I contact to get license? What will be the process that has to be followed to setup my business, approximately how much can it cost? Please help me in this..

Thanks in advance,
    Prashant
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrashInNeed View Post
    hello sir/madam,

I wish to open a bar and restaurent in my native place, for this to whom and all should i contact to get license? what will be the process that has to be followed to setup my business, approximately how much can it cost? please help me in this..

thanks in advance,
    prashant

Without knowing what country you are asking about this is impossible to answer, sort of asking me to guess what's on the bottom shelf of your refrigerator right now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2008, 09:21 AM

Yes, the laws and rules vary so greatly from US, to Canada, to Mexico, to France and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light on Craftsman Garage Door Open will not turn OFF, when Open. [ 8 Answers ]

I purchase a new Craftsmang ½ hp Garage Door Open and found out in the Problem Section that if I have the door open and cross the safety sensor beams the light will turn ON automaticlly. I hate this feature because my kids constatnly run in and out of the garage door when it is open, so the light...

The Restaurant [ 2 Answers ]

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.' The other man...

One restaurant to two, what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a sole propietership business, no employees, me and my wife only. We are going to rent the kitchen of a nightclub/bar, we are also going into partnership with someone to buy current pizza shop and change over to our pizza food and name. What do I need to do license wise and tax wise. We...

Restaurant job [ 1 Answers ]

Im a teen looking for a part time job... and I'm planning on working at a restaurantbut I have no work experience. I have my resume done and all but I have no idea how to apply fofr the job? Like who should I ask? What do I say? :o haha and what should I wear to an interview? If I do get one

Restaurant Name [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to open a take-out/delivery type of steakhouse and I've come up with the name Bully's. And have a bull as the logo that looks like a bully. But someone told me that that sends the wrong message,can anyone please help. I would really appreciate as many replies to this as possible as like a...

View more questions Search