Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phototog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 06:35 AM
    Upper leg pain, torn muscle?
    Hi when in a sitting position and trying to lift and cross my left leg (as if to put on a sock) I suffer pain in the inside upper leg and I am unable to lift the leg higher.
    Not sure if I have pulled or torn a muscle, this has been like this for about 3 weeks.
    Anyone know if I can exercise to strentghen or will this make matters worse.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 04:02 PM
    It sounds like it could be a strained hamstring. You would want to get that checked out before embarking on your own exercise plan, just make sure what it is. More than likely you over exerted yourself recently and it will take time to heal, but see your Doctor to make sure.

Reference

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes pain in upper right abdomen? [ 3 Answers ]

What causes pain in the upper right abdomen? I don't have the pain all the time, just sometimes. But when it hurts, it hurts bad. It is worsened when I do physical activity, but can start when just sitting. It also hurts more if I push on spot where hurts. Any help, please? Thanks!

Pain in upper right abdomen [ 2 Answers ]

I have pain in my upper right abdomen. It is not constant, but can be pretty severe. The pain starts when I am sitting or after walking. In order to stop the pain I must lay down and extend my legs. If I press on the area, it is very tender!! Also I had my gallbladder removed 7 years ago.

Upper right chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work out 4 times a week, but for the past few days I have been getting chest pain on my right side. Starts from the underarm all the way to the upper right chest. When I push my chest and underarm with my fingers it hurts. Breathing is not really a problem. I don't know what it is. Please advise...

Upper jaw pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would love it someone could help me figure out what is wrong with my jaw I have oh and I should say that I have upper dentures about a week ago my jaw started hurting where the upper jaw meats the bottom right arcoss from your ear and only when I bite down on something any help please:)

View more questions Search