Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis View Post
    Tommy : I do not push that list here at all : you started doing that already in #37, and are still doing that here now.
    No doubt you hope no one will check out your false claim. First, you hypothetical list does not exist. There is no "list" - I provided evidences but not a list. And you were the one who first raised this in this thread in post #39. Now please try to stay on topic.

Besides that : your demand for Bible verses on working on Sundays is preposterous : when the Bible books were written, the Sunday was not the Sabbath, the day of rest.
    And it is still not the sabbath. If you claim otherwise, show us the verse.

The Christians accepted the Sunday as their "Sabbath" , as their day of rest and their day to go to church.
    Where do you find this in the Bible?

You keep making this claim, but so far you are the only one making this claim. not a single Christian agrees. Don't you find it interesting that you are promoting a requirement on Christians that you claim to be a Christian doctrine and yet you cannot find a single verse in the Bible, nor a single Christian who agrees with the doctrine?

It is very telling that the only person on this thread who is saying that Sunday is a "Christian sabbath" and that Christians are not allowed to work on Sunday is an atheist who is trying to tell Christians what Christian doctrine is, and trying to hold Christians to what HE has set forward as Christian doctrine.

:D
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Oct 19, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    We got totally off topic
    As you can see from post #61, Tj3 keeps posting about his "list".
    His requests to stay on topic are simply hypocrite as that excludes apparently himself.
    Nothing new of course : Toms777 did exactly the same on "that other Q&A board"!!

I already previously posted to you :

Yes Chuck. And as Tj3 keeps misbehaving here by continuing to post on his "list of evidence for "God's" existence", and now even demands Bible verses to prove something I never claimed, I suggest you close this topic asap.

John

:)

Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 06:02 PM
    As you can see from post #61, Tj3 keeps posting about his "list".
    John, grow up. You are the only one talking about a list since you first mentioned it in post #39 where you requested that I post this claimed list in this thread.

If you are able to provide any scripture references that say that we are not to work on Sunday, then do so. As it is, it appears that you keep trying to go off topic because you are unable to substantiate your claims.
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 06:02 PM

Tommy : I do not push that list here at all : you started doing that already in #37, and are still doing that here now.
    No doubt you hope no one will check out your false claim. First, you hypothetical list does not exist. There is no "list" - I provided evidences but not a list. And you were the one who first raised this in this thread in post #39. Now please try to stay on topic.

Besides that : your demand for Bible verses on working on Sundays is preposterous : when the Bible books were written, the Sunday was not the Sabbath, the day of rest.
    And it is still not the sabbath. If you claim otherwise, show us the verse.

The Christians accepted the Sunday as their "Sabbath" , as their day of rest and their day to go to church.
    Where do you find this in the Bible?

You keep making this claim, but so far you are the only one making this claim. not a single Christian agrees. Don't you find it interesting that you are promoting a requirement on Christians that you claim to be a Christian doctrine and yet you cannot find a single verse in the Bible, nor a single Christian who agrees with the doctrine?

It is very telling that the only person on this thread who is saying that Sunday is a "Christian sabbath" and that Christians are not allowed to work on Sunday is an atheist who is trying to tell Christians what Christian doctrine is, and trying to hold Christians to what HE has set forward as Christian doctrine.

:D
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Oct 19, 2008, 06:06 PM
    I wonder why my requests to close this topic (which I started) are not honoured, despite my request to do so...
    Is it perhaps still Sunday there?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2008, 06:50 PM

No, not noticed since I stopped reading this thread pages ago, it sort of started repeating it self somewhere.

Thread closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Working on Sunday [ 12 Answers ]

The commandment says, In so many words, Don't work on Sunday. Does anyone obey this rule?? That is the question. If you gather fire wood, mow your lawn, punch in at work, or do anything that involves motion to accomplish something, you simply are condemed by God, and he will send you to hell for...

Sunday pay [ 3 Answers ]

Is it illegal not to pay workers double time for working on a Sunday?

Sunday Smiles [ 1 Answers ]

Six Cups of Coffee Freddie was eighteen years old, friendly, and eager to do things right. Unfortunately, he wasn't especially bright. He had just started his first job, as a delivery boy and general go-fer at a furniture warehouse. His first task was to go out for coffee. He walked into...

View more questions Search