Oct 11, 2008, 11:59 PM
    trigonometric functions
    prove or disprove this:

sinx + siny= 2sin((x+y)/2)cos((x-y)/2)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2008, 12:25 AM

Hi, mlcpl123!

We don't do a persons homework for them here. However, if you would like to post how you might work out the problem, then that would be fair.

If you did that, someone might come along to show you how what you did was correct or incorrect and advise you how to make it better for you to learn how to do it.

You also might want to take a look at information that you will find via clicking on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Composition Functions and Inverse Functions [ 3 Answers ]

Wow! These things are boogers! :eek: any way to make these things easier?

Trigonometric identities [ 1 Answers ]

an equivalent expression for cos^4 (x) in a function value of x, 2x, or 4x only to the first power. Does this work? cos^4 (x)= =(1+2cos2x+cos2xcos2x)/(4) I'm really confused by this problem can you please help me thank you

Trigonometric identities [ 1 Answers ]

find an equivalent expression for cos^4 x in terms of function values of x, 2x, or 4x, raised only to the first power

Imaginary zeros, trigonometric functions, polor equations [ 1 Answers ]

simply this expression csc (theta)- cos (theta) cot (theta) find two real and imaginary zeros for this function: f(x)= x^4+x^3-2x^2+4x-24 convert these polar equations to rectangular form: r=3csc (theta) r=6sin (theta)

Trigonometric Functions [ 1 Answers ]

How do you solve this problem: Solve for x and y: 10^logx +(sin^-1 y)i =3-(3.14/3)i

View more questions Search