Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda3480 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Apartment Cleaning
    I live in Orlando Fl. I am opening an apartment cleaning business, this is move in and move out, so when I get there to clean the apartment it is empty and I am cleaning to get it ready for move ins. Should I charge by the sq ft? If so, how much?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2008, 11:04 PM

Hi, linda3480!

There is a person on this site by the name of Stringer who would be excellent to answer your question! As such, I will let him know about your question, in case he hasn't noticed it already.

If you would like to know how to advertise your business via the Internet free of cost that will get the most exposure when people do searches for the service that you can provide and also advertise effectively in other ways, please let me know.

I have a number of small businesses that I run. Most of my business comes from people finding the services that I can provide because of searching on the Internet.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 11:31 PM

While browsing... I found it Clough... thanks.

Hi Linda, my name is Stringer and I clean toilets...

First tell me, have you been given specifications for doing the job/s?
    supervisor44 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 03:27 AM
    Hi I have my own cleaning business,and I do a lot of Move In/Out cleans,my starting rate for a 1 bed/1bath regardless of the size is $130.00 and a $5.00 trip charge,I understaqnd that living on the east coast is a lot more expensive so you might have to go a little higher.
    There is a major cleaning Co that starts all Move In/Out cleans at $350.00,so any other price you offer them is going to be a lot more reasonable then that.

Hope this helped
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2008, 06:43 AM

Well here in Atlanta, there are flyers all over the place for similar services around our apartments. They range for 75 to 150 dollars for a 2 bedroom apartment. So I guess what you are offering will be the issue.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 12, 2008, 08:50 AM

The competition In Orlando is almost as thick as Miami Linda as you probably already know...

Next question, are these apartments empty? Or are they furnished?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apartment trying to get $ [ 5 Answers ]

2 years ago my husband and I moved out of our apartment building we signed a notice to move out early and we paid a pro rated rate. We moved out and now they 2 1/2 years later they sent a letter saying we owe 200, we are trying to get into a house and this looks bad on us we do not owe this money...

Cleaning a self cleaning oven [ 3 Answers ]

I have a self cleaning oven that is over 9 years old and I have never cleaned it. I'm afraid that if I try to clean it now that it will either smoke so much that my smoke alarm will go off or the oven might even start on fire. Am I better off just buying a new stove or should I try to clean it...

18 and want an apartment. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 18 and I want to get my own apartment. But my morther keeps telling me I will not be able to get it. And she can't co-sign for me cause she lives in Australia. But I plan on moving to Council bluffs, Iowa. And I was wondering if I will be able to sign the apartment contract on my own??...

Apartment A/C [ 11 Answers ]

I live in an upstairs apartment in Houston. My a/c is not cooling off the apartment. If cools off at night, but increases throughout the day, beginning around 10 am. I have all blinds closed, a ceiling fan in the bedroom, and an oscillating fan in the living room. I have not been running the...

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search