Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Oct 11, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Frostwire video won't go on itunes
    Hey guys I just got the new iPod nano cromatic or whatever it is called.. I have about 500 videos on it all from frostwire(like limewire) I downloaded the south park movie and played it using windows media player and it worked.. when I try to click and drag into itunes it does not work.. I also tried *file, add file to library,south park movie* but that did not work eather.. I changed the proporties of the movie to open with itunes and it would not open when I pressed play, it is saved in a videos file in my documents but will not go onto itunes.. what do I do?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 10:33 PM

Limewire and Frostwire are essentially illegal programs. If you want assistance incorporating pirated programs into your iTunes library, you'll need to look elsewhere.

Apple - Support - Discussions - iTunes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

Video in itunes [ 4 Answers ]

Cannot watch video in itunes, comes like if it was scrambled signal. Doesn't anybody has this problem? Does it has to do with video card? Plaese help. Thanks Mauro

Video and sound on my iPod video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I got an iPod nano for Christmas and I can put videos on it but there is no sound to the videos. Got any anwers?

Can't run itunes from my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I had installed itunes on this PC (actually it's a server) and it was running fine. Now, it won't run. The icons are still on my desktop but nothing happens when I try to open the program. I tried restarting my computer (you know the service guys always tell you to do that.. ) Let me warn...

View more questions Search