Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leddie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Moen cartridge for tub and shower repair
    Can a moen cartridge for controlling water flow to bath and shower be repaired?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by leddie View Post
    can a moen cartridge for controlling water flow to bath and shower be repaired?
    Yes, what is the model number, do you know that all Moen products are life time warranty, you can get all parts that you need for free, call their customer service at 800-882-0116 and they are very frindly,Thanks.

John
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 08:05 PM

Why would you do that ? New one is about $11.00 at Home Depot. It takes about 5 minutes to install.

What's wrong with your Moen cartridge ? What part of it requires service ?

Or as Afaroo correctly responded: Call Moen. They'll send you free one ! You cannot beat that...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen cartridge- bad leak from shower head [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Moen in my shower and a spout with a diverter. When I run the water with the diverter open, there is still a lot of water coming from the shower head. The only thing I can think of is that the water pressure is so strong that the water just gradually builds up and comes out of the head.?...

Taking out a stuck moen single handle shower cartridge [ 15 Answers ]

This shower cartridge is stuck. The house was sitting for 2 years without water pressure. I have taken out other moen cartridges but this one is again stuck. Help!

Repair shower diverter valve of Moen Monticello spout [ 5 Answers ]

The shower diverter valve in the spout of my Moen Moentrol Single-Handle Tub/Shower spout has recently started leaking; i.e. when the shower is turned on, water now comes out of both the tub spout and the shower. This unit was an original installation in about 1999. I note that it has a slot on...

How to remove moen handle cartridge from shower fauct? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: I've got a ten year old Moen Two Handle Tub & Shower Faucet. I've developed a leak, is there a way to remove the 1224 type stem from the faucet? I was able to remove most of the assembly and I can see the stem; but, it's recessed into the flange nipple. The flange nibble appears to...

Moen cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

I changed my one handle shower cartridge by moen. This was not easy and had to break it apart to remove. I put a new one in and there was no pressure. I changed this one and got very little improvement. I had great pressure before it was just leaking any ideas??

View more questions Search