Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatdaddy56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Declaration Fee to travel to the US
    :mad:I have a lady friend that says I need to give her $ 6000.00 to meet the requirement of the Declaration Fee for her to travel to the US. Is this true.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 12:53 PM

No, it is a scam, bet she is from Nigeria? She emailed you and is in love with you right ?

Also how much did she ask for to get the passport, it is less than 100 dollars.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 8, 2008, 10:15 PM

Please read:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/visas-...ud-288039.html
    airroseice Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Nov 21, 2012, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    No, it is a scam, bet she is from Nigeria ? She emailed you and is in love with you right ?

Also how much did she ask for to get the passport, it is less than 100 dollars.
    Majority of the scam artists originate from Nigeria all right but an ePassport here cost more than $100. Its about $170 bucks if converted.

@Poster: Its most likely to be a scam. Be Careful. Have you actually seen this lady on a webcam and all that? And $6000! That's a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Declaration fee [ 14 Answers ]

I have a young lady planning on coming to visit me in California. She is telling me that before she can board the plane immigration is going to ask her to show $1,650.00 USD as funds to take care of her self while here. Per the letter she sent me. The statutory declaraton fee imposed on...

Declaration of Independence [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution?

Declaration of guardianship [ 2 Answers ]

My spouse and I have recently gained temporary guardianship of our 3 grandchildren in California. The mother and father both signed the consent forms now the mother and matrnal grandmother of the children are objecting to the guardianship. We have many pictures taken from the myspace website...

View more questions Search