Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtrionfero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Wireless connection with ITOUCH
    How do I get connected to the web with mynew ITOUCH?
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Oct 14, 2008, 08:39 AM

You should be ready to browse. Does your cellular plan include Internet access? Be careful of the extra costs with Internet use.

Apple - iPod touch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless connection [ 1 Answers ]

When i uesed wireless my computor can not open internet . When i connect to intennet my computor show massage " Internet explorer could not open search page:confused:"

Wireless connection [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I see that my wireless connection notification says connected with excellent strength. But I am unable to go online.. what should I do any specific things I have to look for

Re wireless connection [ 8 Answers ]

Hi can anybody help me I was bought higrade laptop for christmas bought a wireless network adapter it says that laptop is connected but not receiving or sending packages thanxs in advance

Wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering buying notebook that has wireless capability. The problem is my old 7 year old computer. The router I was considering has a larger telephone connection than my DSL ordinary telephone size connection. Would an adaptor solve the problem and what is required after plugging in?

Wireless Connection [ 1 Answers ]

I’m using Windows XP and I’m trying to connect to a Linksys wireless router (connection at 54Mbs). I keep on getting this error message (exclamation mark in a yellow triangle) that says “Limited Connectivity) Can anyone tell me all of the possible symptoms, cause, or problems and offer possible...

View more questions Search