Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veryri1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Added Value Of A Stone Terrace
    Recently added a $50,000 Stone Terrace to my home.
    How much does this add to my property value?
    rtw_travel Posts: 347, Reputation: 36

Oct 13, 2008, 05:54 PM

I think that's impossible for us on this list to answer. Ask a local realtor, or someone familiar with the market in your area for an opinion.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Oct 14, 2008, 07:02 AM

I agree with rtw, to answer this would be nearly impossible. If it was professionally done and the quality is good, it should have raised the value by $50,000 at least in theory. You should get a professional appraisal done if you want to know your homes value.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 14, 2008, 09:15 AM

I agree, only a real estate appraiser could tell for sure. Sometimes a project is too big for the neighborhood and you price yourself out of the market. If you added a $50K terrace to a $200,000 home you would be lucky to get $15K added value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert terrace in flat [ 1 Answers ]

We would like to convert our 600 sq. ft. terrace in flat. Need shops cement sheets, metal pillers & grill

Added gas instead of diesel [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a native Hawaiian and live on Maui. Over a year ago I accidentally put gas in my 2002 7.3 turbo diesel. Not realizing what I had done, I drove approx. 4 mi. and then parked it in my drive way wondering what went wrong. Next day I looked at my receipt and it said "regular gas". Anyway it was...

View more questions Search