Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oona Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Find a movie name
    I am tying to find the name of a film for a friend so don't have much info... sorry! The film is about a family 1 parent nad the children die and the other parent is so upset that they committ suicide to join the rest of the family however, as they have committed suicide they cannot join the rest of the family in heaven and stay in 'purgatory'. Apparently the film ends with the parents deciding to be born again and the last scene is the two of them meeting each other at a nursery as toddlers holding hands and walking off together... they have found each other again. I would be very grateful if anyone knows the answer to this as would like to buy DVD as surprise for my friend. Thank-you:)
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 04:16 AM

Are you thinking about, "What Dreams May Come", staring Robin Williams?
    oona Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 05:01 AM
    Thank-you I've just read the synopsis of this film and I think it may be it! Just ordered it online... should be here in a few days and I can pass it on to my friend!:)
    GothicRomance Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 04:27 PM
    I LOVE that movie! The alternate ending is great too if you get a dvd that has it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't Find This Movie! [ 1 Answers ]

So there was this movie... I know it came out during the 90's or maybe it was 2000?? I don't know but it had a little girl and a little boy go through the mirror. And then on the other side it was.. im assuming mirrorland. (not the rugrats ofcours) And I remember them meeting a Big duck and being...

I'm trying to find the name os a movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching a movie, and I had to leave and didn't catch the name of it. The part I saw was a couple of kids driving down a road the driver turns the lights off and there are millions of fireflies in the air, when the girl in the back seat starts getting scarred and asks him to turn the lights...

Find the new movie. Saw it the other day [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to find the movie I saw previews for the other day, its got to be new, maybe not even out yet. Its about this girl and I think this guy is trying to hold her captive but, it says in the preview.. word for word "she does the one thing he doesn't expect, she fights back". I have been...

Another movie I need to find [ 1 Answers ]

Another film I vaguely remember! I can't remember any of the actors names at all but I can remember the story line. I saw this film in the 80's on television and it was about a girl in her 20s(I think)who had cancer in her leg and she could have been cured if she had it amputated but she wanted to...

View more questions Search