Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Figidaire Dryer is putting holes in all of our clothes
    :confused: I purchased a Frigidaire dry model # LEQ1442ES0 in Sept. 07 and from the first day it has been putting small slits in all of our cotton clothing. The holes are bad enough that the article is ruined. I have almost climbed into the dryer to see what or where the problem is and can not identify anything that would make these holes.

Any suggestions before I call a service tech out since Lowe's is not being very helpful with this situation.

Thanks.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 07:40 PM

If it is a new dryer and still in warranty I would complain and complain until someone heard me. Have you ever heard the old saying, (It is the noisy wheel that gets the grease) meaning if you make enough noise you will get some attention.
    hunee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 05:32 AM
    Yes, I agree. Electrolux has agreed to pay for the repairs I am just responsible for the service call. This mnay not be acceptable. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clothes dryer [ 4 Answers ]

Dryer runs fine but doesn't heat Thermal fuse? Or heating element?

Clothes Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Why is my clothes dryer squeaking with a pitched noise while drying?

Hot clothes dryer [ 1 Answers ]

The top of dryer is hot, the vent pipe from dryer to the wall is to hot to touch. What is the cause of .

Figidaire dryer not working [ 2 Answers ]

Hellow. I have Frigidare dryer Model: FDE437GHSO stop working. I think the Thermal Limiter need to be change. I need to test a limiter before changing-- but I'm not sure were to locate it. Please, can u help me were to locate the limiter and how to test--

Clothes Dryer [ 4 Answers ]

My clothes dryer heats sometimes but then it quits. Do you think I have a bad heaating element or what might be the problem? Thanks, Edith

View more questions Search