Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betrue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Sound card corrupt
    My sound card is corrupt, I need to know what I can do to have sound again without paying for a new sound card. Is there a site where I can download to repair my sound device without the site being risky? Or can I do something from my computer. I need help please
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 10, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Try reinstalling the driver.
    Best place to find this is from the computer manufactures web site.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 03:14 PM

What makes you say it is corrupt?

What have you done do far?

Have you check device mgr for errors?

What OS are you using?

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any software or hardware that you installed or setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO SOUND, Audio Drivers Missing or Corrupt [ 1 Answers ]

NO SOUND, Audio Drivers Missing or Corrupt All five of the device drivers under my Device Manager "Sound, Video and Game Controllers" category show yellow encased exclamination marks, but I'm only concerned about the audio ones for the moment since I've had no sound for a couple of weeks. ...

My Sound Card [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just recently re-installed my PC, and now no sound is coming out, I've got the Multimedia Audio Controller driver, and I've trried downloading the Realtek sound software but it keeps shutting down my PC, what can I do?

Did I ever have a sound card? [ 1 Answers ]

H there, My problem is this. My computer was playing sounds through speakers that I had recently purchased, every thing was running fine. But after reinstalling Windows XP my device manager has a yellow mark next to it and say's I have no sound card installed. My mother board is an...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

NO SOUND after sound card install [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new on here I have a HP tower.. just installed a beefed up sound card in it and it doesn't work.. made sure all connection are good.. and installed the program.. now it won't work at all.. please help me someone?

View more questions Search