Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5spd07gt Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 10:09 AM
    I can't find part number for Fridgidaire Dishwasher
    I have a Fridgidaire Ultra QUiet II model #FDB435RFR4 and I need the part that the drain hose hooks too. Its black and is sort of ball shaped, hard plastic I believe. I can't find it on the parts diagrams I've looked at. Anyone know what I am talking about? I am new to dishwashers. Thanks in advance

Oct 10, 2008, 06:00 PM

I'm hoping someone can help me

Oct 12, 2008, 04:16 PM

Still looking
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2008, 04:35 PM

The parts diagram is at Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com from Sears.

You get better resolution printed.

Oct 15, 2008, 03:35 PM

Those diagrams don't show the part I need

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Part number for a murray starter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a murray 2000 model 42515X92A I need to replace the starter the gear broke of the starter so I sent know how it orig. looked and the list of parts in the manual does not give a part number for the starter?

Lennox Oil Furnace Circuit Board Part Number [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lennox Oil Fired Furnace. Model: O23Q3-105/120-2A I need to replace the circuit board. Does anyone know the part number for that board? Thanks, Bill

Finding part number for a coleman gas heater relay [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evon gas central heating system DGAT070BDC, inside the standard blend air II 7681-8191 is a relay that is bad. I changed the relay, it was no longer being made, with what a sales person said was a suitable substitute. Where can I find the correct part number for this relay

Part Number [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a replacement for a Bryant CK3BXA048 "N" Coil. I haven't been able to find a matching number. It is a 4 ton horizontal coil. Can you make any suggestions?

View more questions Search