Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreams of lies Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2008, 09:35 AM
    How can I get my things Back
    I moved out of my mothers house in Aug. and I have asked her many times if I could get my things and she is keeping them from me. Few weeks she would not pick up the phone and would not call me back at all. What should I do to get my things back it is now Oct. I have only a few pairs of clothing and my personial need are their as well what can I do? Please if anyone has any ideas let me know Thank you so much
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2008, 09:40 AM

I gather you left under bad circumstances? Can you get someone (a sibling, relative, etc.) to help you? Otherwise, your choice may be to sue your mom.

Oct 10, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I gather you left under bad circumstances? Can you get someone (a sibling, relative, etc.) to help you? Otherwise, your choice may be to sue your mom.
    No she will not let me get anything from here house that is mine, but she is letting boyfriend get his stuff though
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2008, 05:30 PM

How old are you? There is the possibility that what you think of as "your things" she thinks of as "things that you could use while you lived there". So what exactly are you trying to get back? Clothes, furniture, electronic gear, toothbrush?

Oct 12, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by froggy7 View Post
    How old are you? There is the possibility that what you think of as "your things" she thinks of as "things that you could use while you lived there". So what exactly are you trying to get back? Clothes, furniture, electronic gear, toothbrush?
    Clothes, money, personal things that I bought, art work, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things were happening with a very special friend. Then he went back to his ex. [ 2 Answers ]

I've liked a friend of mine very much for around six months but have been attracted to him for over a year. We go out in a group and three weeks ago we went camping where things got a little bit out of hand in a game of dares. Although he had a girlfriend he went along with the dares, most of which...

My girlfriend needed to take steps back, now things are complicated. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to try telling a long story in a short space here. This woman started working in the same office and from "Hi" there was an instant connection. Over a few weeks we would bump into each other every now and then and I'd start up small talk to get a feel for her. Then we had a work party...

Do things ever get back to normal? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a young mother of a 3 year old beautiful girl. Here I am almost 4 years later trying to cope with everything that pregnancy and child rearing has brought upon me. All I want is someone to relate to for things like: - Sagging breast from breast feeding they also stayed huge, which to some...

Why did she tell me things like this when she knows I still want her back? [ 8 Answers ]

From the first minute I "broke up with her" and then apologized three hours later, wanting her back. The long distance WAS hard! I didn't trust her for some reason, but I still love her, and as I said from day one since she said she wanted space, In the beginning, I called her 10 times a day...

View more questions Search