Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mistery1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Unable to successfully execute the MAPI second command Error 2
    Hi there,

I get this error message when I try to send a fax via email - Unable to successfully execute the MAPI second command Error 2.

Please help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2008, 07:01 AM

What software are you using to send faxes.

Oct 10, 2008, 07:05 AM

Sorry, forgot to mention, its rightfax
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2008, 07:08 AM

I would contact Rightfax support then.

Oct 10, 2008, 07:56 AM

Hi,

Contacting rightfax support is so not a good idea as they are still trying to sort out a problem that I logged with them months ago(see my first question to you guys).

Im not going to waste my time contacting someone who can't assist me.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 08:41 AM

The FORUM there is still an option, other RightFax users may be able to assist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My computer is unable to shutdown and has a Winlogon.exe error [ 3 Answers ]

My computer is unable to shutdown properly since Monday, the 11th of February. I am turning off the power to shutdown. I've got an error "Winlogon.exe encountered a problem and needed to close." every time I log in but not sure if this is the error caused by not shutting down properly. This...

Command line is telling that "javac" is no internal or external command [ 1 Answers ]

Hi fellow I have just started java , my operating system is windows vista , I have installed java but when I give "javac" command on command line after writng the code in note pad the command line gives an error that javac is not an internal or exetrnal command... if any 1 can help ...

Unable to Open Taskmanager, run command, [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Last two days ago I am having a problem that I could not able to open taskmanager and runcommand, my IE was blocked by some ads, I even unable to open my system restore. Can any one help me out of this. OS: win Xp service pack 2

Unable to connect error [ 3 Answers ]

When I connect to certain pages I keep getting the "Unable to Connect" error, "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at (web address)". And these are pages I've been to before, and all of a sudden it just doesn't work. I've talked to my ISP and they thought it might be a security...

Unable to Print the mails from Outlook express but do not give any error too. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello every one,I import all of my mails from Microsot Outlook to Outlook express.There is no problem in sending and receiving the mails.But the problem is that I can give the command to print the mails from outlook express.But no print will come and no error too.When opened the printer,there is no...

View more questions Search