Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 12:05 AM
    I damaged my neck with a very difficult paint job on a ceiling. The damage has affected much of what I'm able to do or not to do. Thanks for asking! :)
    williecoleman19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 03:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, willie

Thanks for posting something here as I suggested on the other thread. I will be back on later tonight in around three hours. I'm not home on my own computer.

To start the lyrics of the song, please just post here some ideas in words or sentences about how you feel about your mom, like maybe things that you like about her and why you are writing the song.

The thoughts don't necessarily have to be in any order - just random ideas, sentences and single words by themselves are even okay. Then, we can go from there to develop the song.

Just let your ideas flow and please don't get caught up that everything might need to be perfect right off the bat.

Okay? :)

Thanks!
    I love my mom she is the best mom in the hold world when I was born I was so so happy come in to this word in I so very to have a mom like her she is the best mom in the hold world today hey that I every so in she help her kids make dream come ture now I'm 19 doing everything I could do for her in make her live the life that she can if it not was for god I will never have a great mom like her
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ArticMonkey View Post
    how come you were in hospital what happened
    Hi Sam!

I'm sorry that this is now old!

I messed up my neck with a paint job on a ceiling that I did. That's how I wound up in the hospital. What was wrong with me physically, is complicated... Nothing major. Result was that I was having a major panic attack.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by williecoleman19 View Post
    i love my mom she is the best mom in the hold world when i was born i was so so happy come in to this word in i so very to have a mom like her she is the best mom in the hold world today hey that i every so in she help her kids make dream come ture now im 19 doing everything i could do for her in make her live the life that she can if it not was for god i will never have a great mom like her
    Hi, williecoleman19!

So, would you like to start a thread about a song that you might like to write?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 11:50 PM
    Hi, Sam!

Are you okay? Haven't seen you around here in a really long time.

It's because of you that I learned how to play Bella's Lullaby!

Thanks!
    AlainaG08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 02:49 PM
    Comment on Clough's post
    Hey I was wondering could you write me a song, PLEASE?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a meaningful and wonderful song [ 3 Answers ]

I need your help guys! Please give me some tips or suggestions on how to write a beautiful song... Thanks for your time... I'll appreciate it very much...

I want to write on something [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an article and I have no idea of what to write about. I have written about global fuel crisis before and it was commended. Please can someone give me an idea. I want to write about something many people can relate to.

I know not what to write here [ 1 Answers ]

I guess for this to work well you will need a short history, child of a divorce angry-protective to not so angry-need to help to not angry-with a need to comfort OK that is out of the way. Now on to the question I listen and I am good at it, how do you stop without offending the people who already...

I want to write! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want to write a story but whenever I do, I can't think of a good ending and normally leave it halfway through. I also find it hard to think of ideas for a good story. Any ideas?! :confused:

View more questions Search