Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KAW1962 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2006, 08:03 AM
    Deck attracting wood bees
    How do I keep wood bees away from my deck? You know the kind I'm talking about... the huge ones that resemble bumble bees. I'm deathly afraid of bees as I am allergic to bee stings. I don't want to wait until dark before I can enjoy my deck!
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

May 28, 2006, 09:29 AM
    http://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/carpenter_bees.htm

Good luck
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 28, 2006, 09:29 AM
    Those are carpenter bees. We have to deal with them every year. See this post:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showth...470#post105470

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with MTD deck [ 14 Answers ]

I removed my deck on my Yard Machine 600 series 42 inch deck. I rebuilt the spindles and sharpened the blades, but when I remounted the deck, I had a problem with everything lining up correctly. If I hook everything up, the chute side of the deck hits the rear tire. It looks like something got...

Carpenter Bees [ 2 Answers ]

What canyou get to get rid of carpenter bees?

Deck Stains [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Folks can any one point me in the right direction in choosing a good deck stain... Something that will. LAST... Thanks much...

Distance of deck posts? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to build a deck attached to the end of my house. It will be 12 feet out from the house. The posts will be 2 x 10" concrete blocks (to be covered with artificial stack rock). How far apart can my posts be. Is 12.4foot centers too far apart? This would cause about 11 foot of span between...

View more questions Search