Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2008, 08:51 AM
    The Truth!
    Honeymoon

A couple was having a discussion about what to see and do now that they were safely in Florida on their honeymoon.

Trying to assert himself rite off the bat, he exploded, “If it weren’t for my money, we wouldn’t be here at all!”

The wife replied, “My dear, if it weren’t for your money, not only would we not be in Florida, we wouldn’t on a honeymoon, nor would there be any “we” in the first place.”
    Wrong Number

A man joins a big corporate empire as a trainee. On his very first day of work, he dials the pantry and shouts into the phone - "Get me a coffee, quickly!"

The voice from the other side responded, "You fool you've dialed the wrong extension! Do you know who you're talking to, dumbo?"

"No," replied the trainee.

"It's the CEO of the company, you fool!"

The trainee shouts back, "And do YOU know who YOU are talking to, you fool?!"

"No." replied the CEO indignantly.

"Good!" replied the trainee, and puts down the phone.
    12 Step Recovery Program For Web Addicts

1. I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my PAPER newspaper like I used to, before the Web.
    2. I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
    3. I will get dressed before noon.
    4. I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Web.
    5. I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Web-deprived.
    6. I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Web.
    7. I will read a book... if I still remember how.
    8. I will listen to those around me about their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Web.
    9. I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.
    10. I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
    11. I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Web.
    12. Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime... and the Web will always be there tomorrow!
    gigi0317 Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2008, 09:21 AM

Funny!! Lol
    gnomes7 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 11:09 PM

Do you have AIM or something? I'd like to talk to you.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 11:25 PM

Thanks!! A good laugh is just what the doctor ordered!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm very interested in religion (mainly christianity). Is there any theological universities or colleges that are open minded and accepting of new knowledge. I don't want to go to a college that has its views set and refuses to accept anything that doesn't match up with what they believe. I want...

Why tell the truth. [ 5 Answers ]

A couple was going out for the evening. They'd gotten ready, All dolled-up , dog put out, etc. The taxi arrives and as they start, the dog shoots back in the house. They don't want the dog shut in, so the wife goes out to the taxi while the husband goes upstairs to chase the dog out. The wife, not...

Tell the truth? [ 1 Answers ]

My exbf broke up with me in early Dec. We live an hour away, he hadn't had a GF since his last 3 years ago and thoguht he was ready. Well he wasn't. Said wanted to keep in touch hang out occasionally and if it works out get back together eventually.. Well since then we have hung out a few time...

What do I do when a truth becomes a lie [ 2 Answers ]

Omg... I by mistake told my classmates that Beyonce is dead... lol... it sounds funny but I tought it was tru... I was about to bust out in tears during 8th period science. Turns out it wasn't tru... what do, or say when my classmates confront me tomorrow... I don't want them to think I'm stupid or...

The truth [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Is saying the truth a wrong thing in a relationship? I told my fiancé that I will have a second wife after our marriage which is allowed in Islam and she turned me off. Please I need your help to solve this problem. Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search