Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1858 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Setting up care worker or support worker agency
    I will like to know the requirements for setting up care worker or support worker agency.

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 9, 2008, 08:30 AM

Let me ask you first if you have any experience in the health care sector, or if you are yourself a cert. Personal Support Worker ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2008, 04:15 PM
    To add to what Tickle said, can you afford the medical malpractice insurance? It is astronomical you know.
    clare musgrove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Let me ask you first if you have any experience in the health care sector, or if you are yourself a cert. Personal Support Worker ?
    Yes 13 years

Oct 16, 2008, 06:31 AM

Yes 13 years

Oct 16, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    To add to what Tickle said, can you afford the medical malpractice insurance? It is astronomical you know.
    Yes I have financial backing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up a care agency [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information that anyone could give me regarding setting up a care agency,this would be personal care, some help with domestic work, shoping etc, We would not be looking to provide nursing care although I am a Registerd Mental Nurse, Also could anyone tell me if my Registration is...

I like my co-worker but she has a boyfriend! What do I do? [ 86 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged All right, recently I've been wondering what is going on at work. See I'm in my 20s, and this female co-worker is 4 years older than me. While we are at work together, she seems to flirt with the other co-workers and myself. After work, we sometimes text/call each...

Setting up a Nursing/home care agency in the UK [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up a Nursing/home care agency in the UK? Which institutions do I ge to for assistance

Co-worker a rat? [ 29 Answers ]

For his own sake, I won't say his name, but he is a retired corrections officer, now working as a security officer with me. No, I'm not his boss, I'm just someone who works with him, he and I are more or less at the same level in terms of "authority" on the job. Any way, one day, I went on the...

Can I Sue Former Co-Worker [ 3 Answers ]

The small family owned business I work for is being maliciously targed by two former employees who have started their own company in the same industry. Both employees incorporated their new business while still employed with the company I work for. Using information such as client names, email,...

View more questions Search