Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2008, 05:22 AM
    What does 'the political economy of football mean?'
    Hi, in the simplest of ways - can someone please explain what the above means? Thanks! :)
    SKLM10 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2008, 06:49 AM

The political economy of football is the business side of football. Like a club's revenue, shareholders, owners, etc. Basically the financial side of football.
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Football in america and all the football schools in the country [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the best foot ball school in America?

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Crazy economy [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering why is the economy always so horrible and why the poor people have to suffer so much without the poor people politians could not have a campign and the world could not go on because the poor population make up for most of the universe.why is it so hard for me to find a decent no fee...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search