Oct 8, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Is this company real or fake
    I don't know How could I find out that is it real or not:confused:

The website is

Welcome to yokwb.com
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2008, 09:33 AM
    By far the ugliest website I have seen in a long time. Zero physical contact info. I would not buy a thing from this company.
    DonX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 09:51 AM

Thanks

But do you know a real company in china provides electronics!
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Since I'm in North America I deal exclusively with reputable North American companies when buying from the web, such as NewEgg, TigerDirect, Amazon, FutureShop, etc. Personally I would not buy from a company in China due to having absolutely no recourse plus I'd be wary about them having my credit card info.
    hereyouare Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DonX View Post
    I dont know How could I find out that is it real or not:confused:

the website is

Welcome to yokwb.com

Hi,

I've seen many people saying things like this because they are worried about buying from China due to the fact it's easy to get ripped off and there's nothing we can do about it because of different laws in uk to China.

I use a company all the time called checkasupplier. They are a UK based company and basically check chinese companies out for people who want to send money to China. We only ever get the basic checks as a visit can be quite expensive. But for the small money they ask for the checks compared with the money we send over, its well worth it for us.

If your worried about a company your sending money to in china my advice is its probably worth getting in contact with them.
    blackberry83 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 08:06 PM

I recommend a trust third party based in China, who can check chinese company's background. I once asked for their trade reference before, and checked a fake company for me, lucky I saved 2500usd. I kepet her mail. [email protected], I think it's still available cause I received a blessing mail on valentine's day from her. Lol
    Queenbee33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 09:01 AM
    Globaltestmarket is this a real or fake company
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2011, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenbee33 View Post
    globaltestmarket is this a real or fake company
    Paid surveys are NEVER worth your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese Company real or fake [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know if this chinese company and website is real or fake. Im a dropshipper that wants to buy brand name laptops and this site have them and say that they are real. They have sent through email some paperwork but I cannot read any of it. The website is Cbeiec.com Please let me know...

Alien Are Real Or Fake! [ 7 Answers ]

Do aliens egsist I believe but I won't proof from others so are they real or fake there must be something out there still because there can't only be us in the galaxy or dimension!

View more questions Search