Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scott david Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 07:45 AM
    You may select the calm wind runway when the wind velocity is
    The calm wind runway when the wind velocity is
    scott david Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 07:47 AM
    [QUOTE=scott david;1311098]the calm wind runway when the wind velocity is how many knots or less
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Oct 11, 2008, 08:10 PM

I think the question needs background. Are you asking what constitutes a
    "calm" wind?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wind Loads [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know how to calculate the wind load on a wooden fence? I have used 12 foot 4 x 4 pressure treated posts set in 4 feet of concrete spaced 8 feet apart. The concrete was poured in a 12 inch in diameter concrete tube. I used a strong concrete mix in the ratio 3:2:2. I want to use...

Warriors of the wind! [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember this movie and how badly it was butchered in comparison to nausicca in the valley of the wind?

Wind Load [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to calculate the wind load for a sign that is going in at my Dad' office. I don't have a copy of the International Building Code, or ASCE 7.02. The sign is 7' x 2', with 4 4"x6"'s that will hold up the sign in 2' concrete. The sign itself is 14 ft^2, and I came up...

New A/C loud wind noise velocity on air return [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a vacation home on Eleuthera in the Bahamas (very pretty and very hot). The house is 1000 square feet inside with an exposed beam cathedral ceiling in the main room and 10 foot ceilings in the two bedrooms and a small hallway that connects all three rooms. The Bahamian builder put...

Wind load [ 1 Answers ]

How can I calculate wind load on anchor bolts for chain link fence posts? Then, how to calculate same load if posts are anchored and buried in 30" of concrete?

View more questions Search