Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Oct 8, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Where did this bill come from
    I found a one dollar bill wrapped and sealed in aluminum foil. The bill is very crisp and was folded very neatly. I have no idea where it came from. She did have some packages of indivually wrapped packages of oreo cookies in there as well. It's just so strange the bill was neatly folded and is very new and crisp and placed in a sealed foil wrapper. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalbivens View Post
    I found a one dollar bill wrapped and sealed in aluminum foil. The bill is very crisp and was folded very neatly. I have no idea where it came from. She did have some packages of indivually wrapped packages of oreo cookies in there as well. It's just so strange the the bill was neatly folded and is very new and crisp and placed in a sealed foil wrapper. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks

No, never heard of anything like this. When you say "she also had ..." what are you talking about?

Was this, for example, money packed in with a lunch for a beverage or something?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old $100 bill [ 4 Answers ]

How does an old 1950 $100 worth?

Using a 401(k) to pay a tax bill [ 4 Answers ]

I have a tax bill that I don't have cash to pay - but there is money in my 401(k). I WANT the IRS to tap into it to pay the bill - is that possible?

Law - Bill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need help,eek: I have been asked to draft a bill for an assignment, and include no schedule. I have seen bill but any info will help. Ta Suedetteuk:

View more questions Search