Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2008, 10:33 PM
    Whale rabies
    If whales are mammals then couldn't they theoreticly get rabies?

Haha mabey that's were sea foam comes from. Just kidding.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 11:49 PM

Did you ever see a fsh with no eyes?
    For all in tents and porpoises it is not worth your time but I thought I would bring it to your attention... just for the halibut.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rabies shot [ 7 Answers ]

Where we live there has never been a documented case of rabies. Because of this there aren't many dogs who are vaccinated. We never got my dog vaccinated because he's tied all the time, except for when we go to our camp he runs free. It does cost quite a bit to vaccinate him because you have to...

Dog bathing and rabies [ 3 Answers ]

My husband believes that bathing a dog in the early morning or when the sun is less or gone down a dog will not get rabies. If you bathe a dog in the afternoon or when there is a lot of sun, a dog will get rabies. I want to know if this is true or an old Mexican Superstition? In a way I don't...

Strange Whale-Like noise coming from Toilet [ 2 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks when I flush the toilet it makes this weird moaning, whale-mating call type noise for up to 30 seconds after I flush. Seems to get longer every time. I have taken the top off the toilet and it looks like the part of the toilet in the back left (I am not familiar with...

Rabies [ 7 Answers ]

My dog has an auto immune disorder my vet has suggested no more vaccinations except for rabies. Her disorder is very rare and I am worried if we get the rabie shot that her health will be at jeopardy. She is 5 years old and has been vaccinated until she was 3. Is the rabie shot mandatory I live in...

Whale live on Sky News! [ 7 Answers ]

Holy mackarel.Take a read of this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4631396.stm For UK,and International viewers,where appropriate,look at Sky News,as it's live now!! Apparently,a second whale has been seen,at Southend-on-sea. I hope they end up okey.Reminds me of Hitchhiker...

View more questions Search