Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayleed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Frigidaire front loader won't stop filling with water
    I have just installed a front loader frigidaire and when I turn on the hot water the unit begins to fill with water (even when it is not on) and continues to fill until it overflows and comes out of the detergent drawer. The cold water works right.
    Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 10:48 PM

Kayleed - I'm not really up to date on this one ,but I'm going to try to give you some help before you go swimming. It may be the water fill flot held in the open settingand niot closeing. Check out the float switch, and if this is a new unit ,Call the repair man from the store you got it at, It should be under warranty. :: Good luck and GOD BLESS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Front loader washer machine [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to fix a kenmore front loader machine. It is not draining or spinning out at this time. Does any one have any ideas on how to fix it. The model number is 41741042000. I gave up the protection agreentment and it is seven year old machine. So I like to fix it myself need help.

Kenmore front loader [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to wash, no water. All the lights come on ,I hear is a click but it won't start washing. The drum spin freely in both directions by hand. What could it be??

Front Loader Frigidaire water level [ 1 Answers ]

I just took delivery on a Frigidaire Gallery front-loading washing machine. I have never had a front-loader before. When the clothes are washing and rinsing, there is NO water level visible in the drum, just dripping-wet sudsy clothing tumbling around. Is this normal? I am having trouble...

Frigidaire front loader [ 1 Answers ]

My basement recently flodded and I think it damaged the front loading washer I have. When I plugged it back in it seems to work, but the washer doesn't spin... it just fills with water and then nothing... no washing, no spinning.. no nothing! How can this be repaired ?:(

Frigidaire front loader not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

I've checked out the motor resistance and everything checks out to spec. except for the stator winding which reads 1.7 ohms instead of the specified .37 ohms. Any thoughts on this? The speed control board test was passing 120v until I got to the test for pin 3 of the 9 pin plug to pin 4 of the...

View more questions Search