Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 7, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Scars on Broadway.cancelled?
    Does anyone know why the Scars on Broadway North American Tour was cancelled?
    I am highly upset.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Daron claims to have something in his personal life that needs his undivided attention.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 7, 2008, 09:21 PM

Well that's understandable. It must be pretty serious though-to put his work on hold like that.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Oct 8, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Apparently one of the band said their "heart wasn't into touring at this time!"

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - SCARS ON BROADWAY Cancels Tour, 'Jimmy Kimmel' Appearance

How rock and roll! Ha ha!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broadway Show Tune [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the songwriter of the old tune "It's now where you start it's where you finish." I think it is from an old Broadway Musical. Can anyone help me out? Nancy

Broadway musical, Gypsy [ 1 Answers ]

Who starred in the original musical on broadway with the name of "Gypsy"?

Martial arts film ending in a broadway dance number. [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of this film. It is fairly recent.. last 10 years. The lead character is a blind old warrior who saves some farmers and two Geisha types. One is female and the other a transvestite. The films score incorporates farmers beating time in the rice paddys. It ends with a big Broadway...

Old Broadway Shows [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for recordings or music lyrics for an old Broadway Show called The Tenderloin and also for The Unsinkable Molly Brown. Does anyone remember them?

Cancelled check [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, After the bank reconciliation, it is reported on the bank statement there is a canceled check for $740 in payment of an outstanding accounts payable that a firm failed to record. How can I record this entry? Thank you very much!

View more questions Search