Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stheronell Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 7, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Business organisations
    Can someone help me with this question... Discuss what organisations are and why do they exist... Explain how they tend to change overtime.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2008, 12:18 AM

Hi, stheronell!

Sure, we can discuss that! It would be good if you would start the discussion though by posting what you think though, since you know a lot more as to why you have asked the question in the first place.

Thanks!
    stheronell Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 12, 2008, 05:05 AM

An organisation is a group of people organised to accomplish an overall, common goal or set of goals. Organisations exists to provide a quality service and good to their customers. These businesses want to make a profit when they sell their products or render a service to their customers.

Organisations tend to change overtime in response to the externally environment as well as through the development of competitive strengths within the organisations.

I need more points on that...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search