Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharon-cantrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Small claims
    Can my bank account be garnished for unpaid cc, or is this wage exempt?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 7, 2008, 11:47 AM

Depends on what state you are in. Most states allow for garnishment once a judgement has been obtained.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small claims [ 4 Answers ]

If I do business home business in one state Arkansas and had a lady purchase something and now is not happy and she did not abide by website rules and now is threatening and harassing me and said she is going to file small claims court againest me in Florida where do I stand what position does that...

Small claims [ 2 Answers ]

I won a small claims lawsuit but the person I sued won't pay. First question is what are some ways to get my money back from this person ( who is determined not to pay). And the only property that I know about is a house, is putting a lien on the house a good idea because I can only collect if they...

Small Claims [ 1 Answers ]

What are the law statutes on an tenant abandoning an apartment or breaking a lease

Small claims [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if there is a statue of limitations as far as small claims is concerned? From 2002 to 2006 off and on I was sending my now ex boyfriend money to stay in a hotel and supposedly money for us a place. I was to join him. But that did not happen. So is it to late to file? I can prove the...

View more questions Search