Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Someone Get Palin a WORLD map!
    AH, Um, hmmmm well, yeah... I am at a loss for words.

Tales from the Trail » Blog Archive » In slip up, Palin calls Afghanistan “our neighboring country” | Blogs | Reuters.com
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Oct 7, 2008, 10:07 AM

Maybe someone should get Obama a US map while they are at it :D

Michelle Malkin » Barack Obama: Gaffe machine

“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

“Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas. So it’s not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in the middle.” On what map is Arkansas closer to Kentucky than Illinois?

speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 10:15 AM

Just as soon as we find a map of New Pennsylvania for Obama.

spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 10:46 AM

The argument about Palin is she knows NOTHING about foreign policy, relations etc.. So maybe she'll ask the driver of the straight talk express to drive her to Afghanistan so she can learn herself some experience. Because obviously she ain't got no use for no book learnin'

New PA not a big deal.

57 state everyone heard it and everyone forgot about it already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Olbermann gives Palin the smackdown [ 47 Answers ]

msnbc.com Video Player People who live in glass houses...

What Does Sarah Palin read? [ 69 Answers ]

So that hard hitting journalist Katie Couric is at it again with Palin this time she wanted to know What Does Sarah Palin read? Specifically... and Her answer well EVERYTHING ALL OF THEM!! Check out the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8

Sarah Palin Brief GMA Interview [ 73 Answers ]

This morning Good Morning America show brief skits of the Sarah Palin Interview airing tonight on 20/20. This interview show me that the inexperience issue is now out the window. Sarah Palin answers were so off course, the inteviewer had to stop and restate the question 3 - 4 time regarding...

Did McCain VP Palin Know? [ 4 Answers ]

I find it hard to believe that McCain VP Palin didn't know about her daughters pregnacny till after she was nominated as VP. Do you think she knew? Is the father being force to get married. Tell me what you think

Bristol Palin Pregnant Right Now [ 13 Answers ]

Bristol Palin pregnant -- right now - First Read - msnbc.com

View more questions Search