Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayachi Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Citizen and vote
    My friend registered for vote 4 years ago {just registration but he never vote } , he will apply for citizenship next year , is registration for vote will cause a problem ?
    Thank you
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 7, 2008, 10:13 AM

Yes..
    trish92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 01:54 PM

What do I have to do to get my dads name on my birthcertificate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Vote for McBush is a Vote for Iran War [ 35 Answers ]

A vote for McBush is a vote for a War on Iran. How do you like the War of Adventurism against Iraq which will last 100 years or until America destroys itself economically? Do you think that our colony Iraq, a future colony of Iran, and add another colony perhaps in Afghanistan will ever be in...

Illegal citizen marrys a you.S. Citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My brother is a U.S. and he married a woman that's an illegal citizen (from mexico), I was wondering does that make a her a U.S. citizen? Because she says that she is not a citizen so she can't get a job. If anyone knows anything please give me info because I believe she is just lazy.

US naturalized citizen to become French citizen? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I want to know what the process is like to become a French citizen for an American Naturalized Citizen (born in Armenia). My boyfriend is French, and we might get married but we might not. I want to know : 1)how I could be granted French Citizenship without marrying my boyfriend and...

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search