Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious888 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 01:22 AM
    What is SOUL ?
    Can soul get out of the body ? By what means ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2008, 02:30 AM

Hi, curious888!

I'm a little confused here. Are you asking about what is the soul of a person and also what might be capable of a soul doing depending on certain circumstances?

Please do provide a little more detail as to what you are asking, if you would, please?

Thanks!
    curious888 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 05:38 AM

I am asking about soul of a human being. Can our soul come out of our body by meditation ?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 7, 2008, 02:22 PM

In many cultures there is a tradition of shamanic journeying, also known as spirit travelling or astral projection. (Those might be different things to some people, rather than different names for the same thing, but they are all in the same ballpark). These traditions involve going into a trance, essentially having a dream, while still awake. The person then goes to various places in the universe and does all kinds of interesting things, while his or her body lies there waiting. The "soul" if you will leaves the body, but not completely. If it left completely, the body would die.

Even when you dream, this happens a little bit, but only a very little bit. For the most part you stay within your body, unless you have a knack for breaking the universal rules that govern such things. Some of us do, and then we have to be more careful about such things.

The question "what is soul?" is a hard one to answer. I'll give it my best shot: Your soul is you. There is not a clear edge where your soul leaves off and any other part of you begins. But then, there is not a clear edge where you leave off and the rest of the universe begins. We are all connected, all One, so in a way your soul is everything and everywhere.

You ask deep questions. There is much to be gained for a person who is not afraid to ask the challenging questions. Understand that for this kind of question, you can go on learning more and more about the answer your whole life, and not ever run out of new fields of learning to explore.

Keep up the good work! Blessings,

Alder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is soul ? [ 5 Answers ]

Are we souls enprisoned in human bodies ? How to get out of the bodies ?

His Soul Wants Me [ 5 Answers ]

Last month my boyfriend died, he had been paryting all day at home with a few close friends because it was his friends birthday, I kept leaving sporatically because I didn't like his friend who was having the birthday.. I left @4:00, came back @8:00p.m. then left again until midnite. My boyfriend...

Where is the soul? [ 36 Answers ]

Did you ever wonder where in your body, the soul resides? The soul, which to me is the same as saying "spirit" is what makes us who we are. I think ageless spirits come into the body of every newborn. These are reprogrammed, recycled old souls that consistently keep going through the whole process...

60' Soul [ 1 Answers ]

Who played Drums on the Song "ooh Child" by the Five Stairsteps

I really need to set my soul up [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am a 18 years old girl, and I believe that I am that kind of girls who are good at choosing the wrong man,; even I have never had a boyfriend before, because I show them that expression that I am not interested in relatiohsips. There is a guy in the university who I noticed that...

View more questions Search