Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2006, 09:48 AM
    Semi-permanent color
    Hello prettypetite1

I am worndering if you can tell me about demi-permanent color. I used a natural brown hair color (permanent) on my hair . I wanted my hair to match a hair piece so I went to Sallys and they gave me a demi-permanent color of ash blond to take the red out of my hair. I am now wanting the red back in my brown color. Can you tell me if this is possible or how long it will take before the ash blond (demi-permanent) color will come out of my hair.

Thanks in advance for your advice
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 30, 2006, 11:25 PM
    Demi-permanent color is a deposit-only color with no lightening effect. The color lasts longer than Semi-perimanat colors, but will fade with 20 to 26 shampoos. Use a clarifying shampoo, it will fade the color faster.
    Mmgraham23 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Color oops can take it out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips to fade semi-permanent hair after 48 hours [ 2 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had my hair dyed at a salon and it came out black. My hair is naturally dirty blonde and I just wanted it a shade darker than my roots to even it all out. I really don't know what she did to make it so dark. I didn't think to try home remedies when I got home and went away for...

Prell method of removing semi-permanent color [ 8 Answers ]

Three days a go I dyed my medium, dark brown hair with a black semi-permanent dye (lasts 28 shampoos) and it turned way too black. I tried washing it out with a clarifying shampoo and the Prell method of removal (put it on my dry hair, threw cap over it and blow dried it on hot every now and then,...

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Semi-formal [ 1 Answers ]

Exactly what does semi-formal mean? I'm getting a dress tomorrow after school for a semi-formal dance I'm going to. Can you give me some examples? Also please help with what kinds of shoes to wear!

I need help finding a semi-formal dress [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to a semi-formal dance that my school has on February 12. They have one every year and this year I am a sophomore, so I know what to expect. Last year almost everyone wore black, but a few people wore brighter colors like red and light pink and they really stood out. Everyone that I have...

View more questions Search