Ask
    telepace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Can't, uninstall, AOL
    Can't, uninstall, AOL
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 6, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Further information would be helpful for the resolution of this issue.
    The more information you give the better we can help.
    masterjay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 04:06 PM

Any idea how to restore the 'snmaster.ida' in the Aol rowser?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't uninstall [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using Microsoft office home and student trial version and it was now expired.. I want to uninstall it.. but whenever I run the uninstaller there's an error saying "set up cannot continue because the required file is either corrupted or not available. run set up again from the original...

Accidental uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have accidentally uninstall my Microsoft office I would like to know how can I reinstall it back into my computer

Uninstall Yahoo [ 1 Answers ]

I want to uninstall Yahoo from my mac with OX 10 hard drive because I have multiple versions and want to start fresh

Uninstall [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to uninstall a program but this message appeared on after confirming deletion.. "unable to locate the installation log file C/:program files blah blah... Uninstallation will not continue. What could be the problem? Anyone help please~ ;)

How do I uninstall windows [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Can you tell me how to uninstall windows 98, as I am trying to upgrade to windows 98 SE but when I load it on to p.c without unistalling windows98 I can't connect to internet , when I try to connect it keeps coming up this program has caused an illeegal operation and will be shut down. So...

View more questions Search