Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FattyBuumBatty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2006, 02:21 AM
    3 Rivers Stadium Final Season Glass
    I recently (and accidentally I SWEAR) broke my dad's collectible "Three Rivers Stadium Final Season" Glass. I believe it was a pint glass, and it had the words in white on the glass:

Final Season
    *Picture of Three Rivers Stadium*
    Three Rivers Stadium
    1970 - 2000

I have included 2 pics of what I could piece together. One is a negative because you can see the words easier, and the second is a normal picture to get the relative size. Again, even a point in the right direction wold be a huge help. Thanks again.

RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 26, 2006, 05:36 AM
    Certainly can't hurt to give "putting it back together" a try... but use glue like this for best results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

Varsity Next season [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a question since basketball season was over. I been doing track and I been doing so much better with my running skills. I doing so much with my endurance and stamina. Since track season is over now. I been concentrating with basketball and been practicing and I getting ready for the...

Major League Stadium Dugouts [ 2 Answers ]

In Wrigley Field and Dodgers Stadium the home team dugout is on the third base side of the field. I was wondering if there are any other active stadiums in which that is the case.

Geography- rivers-W M Davis Theory [ 1 Answers ]

Please please please - I urgently need the following information for my homework/coursework on Rivers for GCSE. I want as much information as possible on W M Davis's Theory on rivers - please can you point me in the right direction or tell me where can I get this information??

W M Davis's Theory on Rivers [ 1 Answers ]

Please please please - I urgently need the following information for my homework/coursework on Rivers for GCSE. I want as much information as possible on W M Davis's Theory on rivers - please can you point me in the right direction or tell me where can I get this information??

View more questions Search