Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shapp Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 07:49 PM
    either an 80s or 90s animated movie
    Ok, tonight my girlfriend asked me if I remembered an animated movie that had a little mouse running from this black sludge (she thinks it might have been tar)(but it was the villain of the movie) and it also involved a locked door.

I know its not much to work with, but if anybody can shed anymore info or possibly the title of the movie, it would be so appreciated.

thank you all for you time ^^
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 08:12 PM

Sounds like Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (1989), except the mouse part.
    shapp Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 09:46 PM
    thank you quin

ill have to wait to show the trailer to that movie to my girlfriend and see if it's that

if not, ill be back here again ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Animated Sci fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Back in the late 70s there was an animated movie that I can't remember the name of. There was 3 or 4 clans of ( I think elves or trolls, certain type of animals and I don't remember the others) who were at war. They ended up joing forces to defeat a larger threat. It was kind of like Lords of the...

What is the animated movie from the 90s [ 11 Answers ]

This movie I used to watch with my kids and it was about these three animals. They were all different and their "mother" the animal that looked after them got sick from the pollution in their forest. And they have to find this one thing to make her better. And they all go on this adventure. But I...

An old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm looking for an old animated movie I think its an 80's or early 90's I saw when I was 4 or 5. I don't remember very much, but what I do remember is a truck tips over and guys with toxic suits walk around I think cleaning it up, and owl or hawk tries to kill some little animals that's all I...

Animated 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a 70s or 80s animated movie,involving a stranded child on an alien planet with only a radio(which they convince him is alive,so he doesn't feel so alone) as contact to the people in the spaceship that are looking for him? I remember the quote "a feather against a mountain" was...

View more questions Search