Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Oct 5, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Why don't men follow through on dating sites?
    I have been on several dating sites the past few years... most recently a Christian one. I describe myself and have a picture posted... I get responses and all those "quick flirts". Some have expressed that I have all the qualties that they are looking for in a mate... we correspond a few times...

Then never hear from them again!

What is with that? Why do men spend their money on a dating site to meet someone and then don't follow through? After my memberships on this one expires... I swear off dating sites... perhaps I am meant to be alone...

I also thought a "Christian" dating site, the men would be more "Christian" and not lead you on? I was wrong!

I would like especially a man's opinion of this...

Thank you
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 08:02 PM

Yeah, I noticed they don't seem to follow through.
    You can tell them over and over just meeting for lunch and no further commitment if they aren't interested and they still only seem to want to flirt on those sites. My theory is they (most) want the sluttier ones and aren't really interested in finding a good lasting relationship
    flyboy7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2009, 02:38 AM
    Don't give up... GOD has someone special waiting for u... and when the time is right you will meet him... im looking for a good christian woman myself... I know its hard but... nothing from nothing equals nothing... keep trying... be strong and trust in the lord... im a 29 year old male from dallas TEXAS... BY THE WAY... I THINK I Haven't FOUND THE RIGHT WOMAN YET IS BECAUSE I WASTED SO MUCH TIME WITH THE ONES THAT Weren't RIGHT FOR ME
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 06:30 PM

Maybe the ones you stumble across are about games and don't want to presume things further out of the sites. Their called time wasters but you never know who they are until it is time to meet.

I know this is an old post but notice you gave someone a greenie today so I am wondering how things played out for you. Did you ever find someone worth while?
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 19, 2009, 12:38 PM

Most men are on dating sites because they are afraid to approach a woman in the real world. When things start getting to real and they might actually get to meet the woman they freak.
    alejandro2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2009, 08:08 AM
    I agree, with most of you they are afraid to talk to a women to approach them. Most of us men are about games (Iknow just like babies). Some might be also afraid that it might not be you in the picture and might turn out to be someone else. You shouldn't give up though you have to be patient. The right guy is out there for you. You just have to keep trying.
    alejandro2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Nice answer dude

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating sites and complicated situations [ 4 Answers ]

I've been in my relationship of 7 years. The last two and a half years we've been living in different states, me in AZ he in FL. Most of this time I have wanted to come but he hasn't-with the exception of two times: once last summer after I had been to fl for 3 weeks to see how it went. Long...

Rules for men to follow in dating/relationships [ 15 Answers ]

I have question. If you do the following you are GUARANTEED to have a girl you are dating love you (assuming you pass the initial looks and career part). Agree or Disagree? 1. You make a point to go to spots you like with or without her, and reject one of her favorite spots every now and then....

We slept together but he has a profile on several dating sites ! [ 12 Answers ]

Met a guy last October, we went on 5-6 dates and mutually agreed to take it a step further and slept together. We broke up after a couple more weeks (he got back with his ex). We then got back together about 6 weeks ago (yes I agreed to take him back). The other night I was round his place when I...

Dating sites [ 2 Answers ]

What is with the dating sites today? I have been on 5-6 of them. It seems like all the men(maybe women)are only interested in one thing, a one night stand. I email them several times, talk on the phone,have much in common, hit it off, they know I am only interested in a long term relationship, but...

Advice on online dating sites [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I need some advice on what dating service I should sign up, looking around a found a couple of few sites like www.plentyofish.com and www.online4love.com as free sites. Anyone have any luck with free sites in the past. There are so many sites out there which ones are the best to...

View more questions Search