Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwjeanette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 05:03 PM
    How To Light Hot Water Heater
    I just bought a 1986 Mallard Motorhome and I am trying to find the switch that turns it on. It has an electric ignitor on it. Can anyone help?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Oct 5, 2008, 05:44 PM

Sorry, I do not have an immediate answer for you but I have provided a link which has helped answer questions of this type in the past.

Manuals - 1989 & Older - RVing-The Midwest Connection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pilot light on water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I got a strange one. My pilot light won't stay lit on my water heater. I can get it lit from the button override and then it goes out. Sounds like the thermocouple right? Well, I feel the termostat/control valve and it's a little warm. Once it seems to cool off, I can get the pilot lit and it stays...

Water heater pilot light [ 7 Answers ]

PLease forgive me for not giving you the model of the water heater as I am at work and just found this site. So here's the problem... I have a gas water heater and I turned on the hot water and it usually takes awhile to get hot, but it never did. I checked the pilot light in the heater and it was...

Pilot Light on Hot Water Heater [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! My pilot light was out on our hot water heater yesterday and I could not get it lit all evening. I tried again this morning to no avail. I had a friend come over and it started for him. My next question is... does the light stay on all the time? Or will it shut off when it reaches...

Cannot light Pilot Light on Water Heater [ 2 Answers ]

My water heater is located in my attic. After Katrina, I had to repair my damaged roof and it seems that the attic fan went out. Since then my water heater pilot light has repeatedly gone out. I can re-light it usually, but the lack of air up in the attic causes the light to go out. Presently,...

My hot water heater want light [ 3 Answers ]

I've tried to light my hot water heater but it goes out when I release the red button can you tell me if I need to replace the core ?

View more questions Search