Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mikheyev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Is water consumption increasing or decreasing?
    Is water consumption increasing or decreasing on earth?
    trombson Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2008, 06:34 PM
    I don't have hard figures. But I am pretty sure the world wide water consumption is still increasing. Even though the industrialized countries are decreasing their water consumption there are two major factors that most probably make up for that: 1. the world population is increasing and 2. population rich countries like India and China are becoming richer. The demand for goods their production or maintenance consumes a lot of water like meat, cars, swimming pools, dairy products, etc. is increased.
    mslmn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 06:29 AM
    It's CONSTANT.. The consumption is never the same.. based on the weather, certain areas, usage, etcetra... And on Earth.. if someone's wasting, the others ain't getting it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Increasing water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking a some college courses and they have been doing a lot of "Critical Thinking"questions.I won't go into detail about the question,but the short version of it is that;suppose you just bought a house and you yourself checked everything out ,(plumbing,electrical,etc.. ).Everything is up to...

Water volume increasing or decreasing? [ 3 Answers ]

I was having an argument the other night with my husband and he said that we've had the same amount of water (volume) since the beginning of time. I said that slowly humans have been comsuming it and that we may still be close to the same amount but it has decrease because water may be the miricle...

Increasing well water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

How do I Increase my well water pressure?

Decreasing water pressure [ 7 Answers ]

For some reason the water pressure in my kitchen sink has recently been reduced to a slow trikle. The rest of the house is fine it's only the kitchen sink. I took the Moen handle off (just the top) and all of the washers etc appear to be good. I also took off and cleaned the spray attachment and...

View more questions Search