jojo6060 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Structural mechanics.
    How do columns behave under load?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2008, 01:01 AM

Hi, jojo6060!

It would depend on what kind of columns that you are asking about and also a number of other factors, in order to answer your question the best.

There are a lot of sites that can be found via clicking on the following link where the subject is about Structural Mechanics Behavior of Columns Under a Load

Structural Mechanics Behavior of Columns Under a Load - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Structural diagram for message [ 1 Answers ]

How do you draw a structural diagram for MSG(monosodium glutamate)?

Structural compromise [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am helping a friend resolve some issues with her house and one of them I need some input on. It seems an unlicensed contractor was hired to convert a 2 car garage into living space. When it came time to frame an entry door, this genius needed some height so he cut a 4"x40" section of...

Structural System [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm 3rd year architecture student.. I want to know about the structure system of Matsumoto Performing Art Center as soon as possible... I'm currently doing a case study for this building.. but I can't find the answer after searching about 1 week... please help me...

Structural framing [ 1 Answers ]

What is structural framing and what are the different types of structural framing and their advantages?

Drawing and naming structural diagrams [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking a correspondance chemistry course and have found myself stuck with these problems. Any and all help would be appreciated the more detailed the better though http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/ctuwanda/keyq127.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/ctuwanda/keyq128.jpg

View more questions Search