Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    y_arun_87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Ms biotech in japan, china or any other with less cost
    Hi can you provide some need ful information about education i.e ms biotechnology in japan or china.. what about cost and is there any entrance for that test??
    wsmith47 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2008, 10:42 AM

Try searching at GoAbroad.com's Degree Course Abroad Directory and you may find something that fits your needs.

Information regarding the specific degree program can is included in the search results that comes up.

Hope this helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think about China and Japan [ 18 Answers ]

Dear everyone, What do you think about China or Japan on their economy,politics and culture. Also views on Chinese/Japanese immigrants here in the US... Or even compare both nationalities on things that you can relate to. Thank you very much.:)

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Shipment cost from Detroit, USA to Shanghai, China [ 1 Answers ]

My friend want to move his machines to China. The total weight of his machines are 3,600 to 5,000 pounds. Who can tell me the shipment cost of this weight from Detroit to Shanghai, China?

Purchasing computer parts from Japan or china? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to buy new and used computer parts from both Japan and China, or possibly other Asian countries. I would like to find a contact to start this process. Please if you can help please respond! [email protected] Thanks!!

View more questions Search