Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manisunkara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 11:44 PM
    Dry skin
    My name is mani. M 20 yrs old. My face looks very ugly with acne and holes left by acne. And since about 1 year I am experiencind dry white , red skin and looks like a allergy at the mouth ends. It appears to be rough and swelling too. I cannot able to make out what actually it is. I use lakme moisturiser but is not working. I am very much in a tense situation and I want to cure that very early...

Suggest some ideas...

Thnk u...
    Dreamer Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Oct 5, 2008, 01:16 AM

Hi mani,

I'm sorry to hear of what you've gone through with your skin.

Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing - are you speaking of the creases of your mouth? For instance, when you open your mouth, you're talking about the sides? If so, does it hurt when you open your mouth up wide when eating, etc? If that describes your issue, you likely have what's called a yeast/fungal infection. It's quite common and usually happens to everyone at one point in their lives or another. Severe acne can also be caused by excess yeast/fungal activity in the body. I recommend seeing a doctor. You will likely need an antibiotic and/or some anti-yeast medication such as Diflucan. There are also some prescription ointments that can be applied to kill the yeast overgrowth.

I sure hope this helps you and I hope you're able to find some relief soon. I know that's miserable!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

I had skin infection on head of my penis & surrounding skin [ 1 Answers ]

I had skin infection on my penis for which I applied flucort C ointment which cured it all, but now I have started developing some pimple dots on the end curvature of the head. Kindly recommend what to be done??

View more questions Search