Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajayabs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 10:04 PM
    General weakness
    Sir I'm facing a typical problem these days . Everyday at sometime or another my feet and palms sweat continuosly and the sweat is extremely cold.At the same time I feel acute weakness and as if I'm drowning down.My mouth and toung dries up head becomes heavy with a minute pain. I feel as if I am not havig any legs or hands. I could not stand or walk properly at that time.I am having high gastritis and constipation as well accompained with gall stones and polyps. Are the above symptoms related to the gall stones? Help me out.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Hi, ajayabs!

It really sounds as though you need to see a physician who can meet with you in person and physically examine you and then come up with a diagnosis for whatever it is that you have.

We care about you very much here! However, we aren't replacements for seeing a doctor in person. We can give you some general ideas about something, but not a diagnosis.

If you click on the following search, you will see links to sites concerning the subject of Symptoms of Gall Stones.

Symptoms of Gall Stones - Google Search

Please do go to see a doctor!

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 03:31 AM

Comments on this post
    Altenweg agrees: Wonderful post. Kind and caring, as usual. :)
    Thanks, Alty! That was very kind of you to say that! :)

Yes, we do care a lot about people here and want to give the best advice for anyone so that they can make the best and safest choices for themselves!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

Weakness after operation [ 1 Answers ]

Had op for kidney stones , in hospital 9days asthings didn't go to plan. Sent home, after 5days taken back in with septicema, took 4days to get over it. Home now but still very weak, been to gp and sent for blood tests to see if I am anemic wonder if I have mrsa I have no energy at al. How long...

Taking Kindness for weakness [ 1 Answers ]

3 weeks ago I got a call from my best friend who is not in the country. He tells me his loser of a step son is being thrown out and would I be able To find him a temporary place. I decide to take the kid in. I would not charge rent and their was no agreement.I figure kids is down on his luck....

Erection and weakness [ 3 Answers ]

I am at the age of fifty and have erection problem even my partner is in my bed

Dizziness and weakness while in office [ 5 Answers ]

HI, Iam getting dizziness and weakness all over the body from the last 2 months. Interesting is that I feel all sort of symptoms when I am in the office and when I go back home the symptoms seems to be reduced. I have tested my Blood Pressure and it was 140/90 in the office and tested again and...

View more questions Search