Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thilak Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Revision Management in SGML files
    Can someone tell me how to manage exact revision of documents prepared in SGML?
    Or guide me to an answer to this.

Thank you
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Nov 19, 2009, 08:55 AM

Hi,
    Sorry for no quick answer, but I just saw the question while "poking around." Try:
    List of revision control software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to use revision in a sentence [ 3 Answers ]

I'm here learning out my ged book... and I'm learning sentence structure, but I can't seem to get this one question right... the most effective revision of a sentence would include which group of words?and also, the most effective combination of sentences would include which group of words?I just...

Sentence Revision [ 1 Answers ]

Revise this sentence. When reviewing resumes', applicants with great references and great sales experience are always given great preference by our HR director.

Sentence revision [ 2 Answers ]

How would I revise this sentence It was a blistering June day; the heat could be seen radiating from the pavement.

Revision tips [ 1 Answers ]

I have like 4 days until my first Alevel exam, I have been trying to revise for a week, but I cannot get focused, I have hardly taken in information over the past year, therefore I need to learn from scratch, its stressin me out, I have so much to do in so little time! Please help me!

View more questions Search