Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrogers67 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 09:13 AM
    What date do I use on cheque if the previous month end hasn't been closed off yet
    What date do I use on cheque ex: if the date is Oct 5th (what date do I use on this cheque if the Sept month end isn't closed off yet).
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 4, 2008, 09:45 AM
    It still has to be posted in October if you haven't closed off yet
    jrogers67 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    You are a life saver as my supervisor would not answer my question
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 02:24 PM

That is what your supervisor is supposed to do, help you out when you need it. Maybe he/she didn't know either !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

Mtg payment pays for previous month? [ 5 Answers ]

A L.O. explained this to a friend of mine.. Question: If my mortgage is due on 1/1/08, does that mean the mortgage is pay for January 2008? Answer: No, If you mortgage is due on 1/1/08, that means you pay for your 12/2007 mortgage payment (12/01/2007-12/31/2007). REally? So if this...

Month Registration sticker doen't match DMV registration date [ 1 Answers ]

So, My husband was driving our almost dead car today and got pulled over. The officer ticketed him because the Month registration sticker on the license plate doesn't match the registration month at the DMV. I had noticed this before but hadn't thought much of it, but now the police think we...

Bad cheque [ 2 Answers ]

As a US citizen what recourse do I have against a Canadian citizen who issued a cheque for renting a villa in Mexico then reported it lost or stolen to get out of the confirmed reservation contract after it was converted to US dollars & deposited in a US Bank, then reconverted and returned...

View more questions Search